Allego monitors the 24/7 use of Limburg’s four opportunity chargers (300 kW) and fourteen depot chargers 24/7.
20 locations in Belgium and the Netherlands
> 200 charging points
Ultrafast, fast and regular charging
Limburg boasts one of Europe’s first large-scale e-bus projects. Allego is responsible for overseeing the network’s infrastructure, with chargers monitored 24/7 for immediate troubleshooting.
Location: Limburg, Netherlands
Start project date: December 2016
Vehicles: 16 midibusses (10 m)
- 4 x 50 kW depot chargers (CCS-plug)
- 4 x 300 kW opportunity chargers (pantograph)
- 10 x 30 kW depot chargers (pantograph)
- Service, maintenance and repair throughout the contract period
- Optional full service model, including provision of time and material, spare parts and total replacement of chargers when required
- Regular upgrades of hardware and software
- Guaranteed uptime to meet service requirements