As a partner of thein what is currently Europe’s largest European e-bus project, Allego is responsible for monitoring overseeing of the charging infrastructure. Chargers are being controlledmonitored 24/7 and immediate troubleshooting is being coordinated. Buses can reliably charge during more than 18 hours of daily operations as well as in during the night.
- Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Project start: December 2016
- E-busses: 43 articulated buses (18m)
- Type of chargers:
- 11 x 300 kW opportunity chargers (pantograph)
- 22 x 30 kW depot chargers