In December 2016, the first buses in ‘s Hertogenbosch started regular emission emission-free regular operations. The chargers are connected to the Allego’s back-end services and are continuously being monitored. Relevant charging data is integrated into the operators’ IT environment. In case the event of faults, Allego coordinates troubleshooting and repair.
- Location: ‘s Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
- Project start: December 2016
- E-busses: 3 standard buses (12m)
- Type of chargers:
- 1 x 350 kW opportunity chargers (pantograph)
- 3 x 50 kW depot chargers (CCS- plug)