03 avr. 2017
Allego’s back-end services monitor Differdange’s opportunity charging solution, with 3x300 kW chargers and inverted pantograph.
Differdange is the homes of Luxembourg’s first electric buses. The system works with an inverted pantograph, which is lowered from charging points. Three 300 kW opportunity chargers are also connected to Allego’s back-end services and continuously monitored for optimum performance.
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Project start date: April 2017
Vehicles: four standard buses (12m)
Type of chargers
- 3 x 300 kW opportunity chargers (inverted pantograph)
- Service, maintenance and repair throughout the contract period
- Optional full service model, including provision of time and material, spare parts and total replacement of chargers when needed
- Regular upgrades of hardware and software
- Guaranteed uptime to meet service requirements
Des questions sur nos solutions ?
Nous vous aidons à définir votre besoin et vous présentons la solution la plus adaptée à votre projet.
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter !