05 des 2016
Europe’s largest e-bus project features more than 30 chargers with an installed power of four MW.
As a partner of Europe’s largest European e-bus project, Allego is responsible for monitoring and overseeing Eindhoven’s charging infrastructure. Chargers are controlled 24/7 and immediate troubleshooting coordinated through Allego’s teams. Buses are able to reliably charge during more than 18 hours of daily operations, as well as throughout the night.
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Project start date: December 2016
Vehicles: 43 articulated buses (18m)
Type of chargers
- 11 x 300 kW opportunity chargers (pantograph)
- 22 x 30 kW depot chargers
- Chargepoint management and operation
- Real time analytics and usage reporting
- Automated fault notification
- 24/7 helpdesk service
- Service, maintenance and repair throughout the contract period
- Optional full service model, including provision of time and material, spare parts and total replacement of chargers when required
- Regular upgrades of software
- Guaranteed uptime to meet required agreed service levels
Interessert i å bytte til elektrisk?
En passende løsning er alltid tilgjengelig!
Har du et spørsmål eller ønsker du å vite mer om ladeløsningene våre? Bare spør! Vi hjelper deg gjerne.
Fyll ut skjemaet eller ta kontakt:
T: +47 919 909 52 (08.00 - 16.00)