05 dec 2016
Europe’s largest e-bus project features more than 30 chargers with an installed power of four MW.
As a partner of Europe’s largest European e-bus project, Allego is responsible for monitoring and overseeing Eindhoven’s charging infrastructure. Chargers are controlled 24/7 and immediate troubleshooting coordinated through Allego’s teams. Buses are able to reliably charge during more than 18 hours of daily operations, as well as throughout the night.
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Project start date: December 2016
Vehicles: 43 articulated buses (18m)
Type of chargers
- 11 x 300 kW opportunity chargers (pantograph)
- 22 x 30 kW depot chargers
- Chargepoint management and operation
- Real time analytics and usage reporting
- Automated fault notification
- 24/7 helpdesk service
- Service, maintenance and repair throughout the contract period
- Optional full service model, including provision of time and material, spare parts and total replacement of chargers when required
- Regular upgrades of software
- Guaranteed uptime to meet required agreed service levels
Intresserad av att byta till el?
Det finns alltid en lämplig lösning!
Har du frågor eller vill du ha mer information om våra laddlösningar? Fråga! Vi hjälper dig gärna.
Fyll i formuläret eller kontakta oss via:
T: +31 6 11 46 15 21